Entry title: i'll learn to accept..
Date / Time : 2010年7月24日星期六 / 7/24/2010 11:51:00 下午
you are God alone, from before time beganwent to church today. ((: thought and prayed about somethings. (:thank God for all things you've given me. (:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, i found out that actually I'm getting lots of help around, i was suppose to post something, and was even encouraged to do so. but after considerations, i decided that maybe i should not.. :Pit's not about all me, i have to give in at some points, maybe hopefully learn to accept them..? accepting doesn't mean liking. :D but also, if i were to say those things i wanted to, what if i were to lose you? well, i don't bear to. :xso maybe I'll just let things be and not think so much about what ever I've been thinking. i may regret accepting those things, but i know, time can help and so can people and with the faith of God that he'll help me. (:well, thanks people and thanks God for all the helps i got. i know no matter what I'll still have to "fight" this on my own. ^^I'll be strong. but give me time too. ((:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, thank you for all the memories. thanks for all the happy times and times where you're strengthen me through whatever situation. (: love you lots. (: (to everyone. :D)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
happy (advance) birthday to Theodora Tan Wen En, hey babe, thanks for being my friend, thank God for giving you to me as a friend. ^^hope that you'll be able to be bolder, to talk to strangers and so on. ^^ it's difficult, but with effect, i believe it can be done. ^^ hope you enjoy whatever you had for your birthday. (: i don't know what I'll be giving you, and i don't even know if i am. -.- how useless of me. :Dwell, words can't express how much i love you. :DDDDwith love Jeanettehappy very belated birthday to Priyajit Kuar,SEXY BOOBIES!!! :D thanks for being such a good boobies friend. hahahhaha. :P well, sweet heart, sorry that we didn't do much for you on your birthday, sorry to disappoint you. hope we'll be able to "patch" that disappointment up. :D also to you, i don't know what to give you as an individual, and once again I'm pretty useless. :P well, also, words can't express how much i love you. :DDDwith loveJeanette LOVE YOU TWO LOTS!!!!!! *muacks*! :D
and last but not least,
happy advance birthday to Kenny Tay Kai He,
thanks for the memories. (: I'm glad that we're still friends through all that had happened. (:
but things are different now, we're both moving on. hope you find a forever partner. ((:
don't fool around hor! ha ha. and be careful with your bicycle things and stunts and whatsoever. (:
well, love you too, but can't be compared to the 2 above. :D :x
with love
Jeanette
标签: loving you seems difficult yet easy