<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : 2010年4月15日星期四 / 4/15/2010 03:25:00 上午
::from the song thinking of you::

Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed

You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself

You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know

Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door and
Take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay

ha, don't misunderstand all these lycis and/or words. i'm just putting them for fun. thought they are kind of meaningful. :) so ya..
*Jeanette is not wanted. :))


::what hurts the most::

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That dont bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out
Im not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend Im ok
But thats not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away

And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin to do

Its hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But Im doin It
Its hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and Im alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

I'm saying that loving you
Thats what I was tryin' to do


hehe. if any of the words matchs your feelings, just take the lycis. :)

i have another song to "recommend"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwn2L3I_KJ0&feature=related
我爱他

the music video is more meaningful than the lycis, so i rather you go and see it yourself. :)
___________________________________________________________________



anyway, back to my life then. :)
it is our last day at PCF kindergarden.
the kids are really cute. :) had a nice time with them this week, playing with them at the playgound, taking pictures and giving them sweets. :) gave them a hamburger sweet and fruit plus each. i don't know if they got my message that i will not be coming back for a while.. but well, i'll just leave it to teacher Ima to tell them next time. see you darlings, especially kenny. haha. <3>

it's sports day tomorrow.
after so long.
and yay! it's at serangoon stadium. maybe i will be seeing lost sheeps. haha.
anyone that trust me enough to let me bring you guys there can contact me to bring you there. :) because i have been there for few times already so ya. but i'm not 100% sure on how to go from the interchange. my house is not at the interchange. ^^

i'll be meeting vanessa, cheryl, HT and dora. at the MRT / bus interchange.
there's a swimming pool just beside the stadium, you can go and swim or bathe after sports day. but if you don't want to be 'chao da', don't swim. :D

i may be participating, i'm not really sure.. but most probably the inter class 4x100 game. with sharon, clement, lik jung????? i really don't know. :P
i don't think i need first place, i just want to enjoy myself. :))
but supports will be appreciated. haha.

then in the evening or night i may be meeting dora and ranji to cycle at ECP, contact me too if you wanna go. :D my family and sis's friends will be bbq-ing at ECP, so i'm taking this opportunity to cycle and relax. :)
___________________________________________________________________

##i've tried not to like you.. but i just couldn't. i can't not like you, it's just so difficult. i thought i had successed but being with you every hope disappeared.. you are just so unable to be forgotten.. but you have who you really love, so.. i'll let things be. we will just be really good friends. that's enough, anyway there are consequcenes to face if we go more than just friends. so, i'm very happy to just be friends. :) it's ok if you don't like me. i thank God to have let me know you, you brought joy to me. with love~ ##

%% emo-ing will not do you any good, just live life to the fullest. it makes life much more enjoyable that way. try forgetting the past, look at what is in front, look at all the amazing things that will happen or is hapening. if you don't move on and continue emo-ing and not wanting to do anything to help yourself i can't help you too. and also don't say that my life is so amazing, it may seem amazing most of the time because i know how to control myself, i know what to let go, i know how to move on and look at the amazing things in life. so, try doing that. life will be nicer and amazing just like mine is. nothing is perfect. :) but i guess i can give you some support or comfort if you want..%%

@@ i don't know if you likes me or whether i like you. but you gave me some feeling / thoughts. maybe i was / am thinking too much. but because of that i have had a different impression on you. but you don't seem very ... ____ i don't know the word. :) but oh, well. we will see how since we don't really know each other. :) @@

$$ if things carry on this way, i don't think we will remain as a group. i don't know. it's just this feeling, sometimes i think friendship are as difficult to maintain as relationship. :) but, oh well. we will see how. if it really doesn't remain i have nothing to say then, it's heaven's will. haha.. $$


with LOTS of love
Jeanette~ < 3




THE WEIRDO
JeanetteTengSheeMin
i'm in a world of my own (:
95.30.08
Animals Rule My Life 100 years old!
Proud to be Virgo~
GMS(P), 3pa/4pa/5hope/6hope(i think. :x); Geylang Methodist School (sec) faith1-5/2-4/3-5

It's all I want
mat 7:7
Last update: 25/04/10
  • YOU!
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family and Country
  • study hard next year and every year!
  • Be truly loved
  • Everlasting true love
  • Guinea pig things:D
  • animals! :D
  • moredresses!


  • TALK MORE


    online




    DEEJAY
    no music. :P

    AFFILIATES
    (animals)
    * All about my dogs♥♥♥_*
    *_ Allaboutdogs♥♥♥*
    *_ J-doggies♥*
    * Homelessinseletar♥♥♥_*

    (Bimbos. :D)

    *_ Qianhui♥♥♥_*
    * Huiting ♥♥♥_*
    * Huiting♥♥♥_*
    *_ Theodora♥♥♥*
    * Theodora♥♥♥_*
    * Priyajit♥♥♥*

    *Yanting♥♥♥_*
    *_ Yanting♥♥♥*

    faith 2-4'09
    * Ranjit♥♥*
    * Kah yeow♥ _*
    *Kaiboon♥_*

    faith 3-5'10
    *_ Sharon♥*
    *. Sharon, onsugar♥*
    *_ HL/Damien♥*
    *_ Joey♥*
    * Zhaoxuan♥*

    "ah bengs" :D
    * Zheng yang♥♥_*
    *_ Nicky♥♥*
    * Ming Jie♥♥_*

    * Betty♥_*
    * Damien♥_*
    *_Emily♥*
    *_ Elson C♥*
    * Elisha T♥♥*_
    *_Elisha T♥♥*
    * Fat don♥_*
    *_ Fashion cot♥*
    *Gary♥*
    *Jael jiejie♥_*
    *_ Kenny♥*
    *_ Lestiiee♥*
    *Ryan Z♥_*
    *_ Sophia♥*
    *_Yeehong♥*
    * Zihao♥*
    *_ 5 hearts♥*


    © Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo